Last reply 3 years ago
Good riddence 2014

I can’t say that I will be unhappy to see the back of 2014, I have been poorly for the whole of the year. At times during this year I have been unable to walk and at times unable to drive but one good thing about 2014 is it will be THE only year in which I will be diagnosed with MS. Happy and healthy new year to you all 😀

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

todd
3 years ago

And to you! 🙂 But just to round out the year, someone broke into my car yesterday. Why not?! 🙂

lady-caroline
3 years ago

That’s a brilliant way to look at it! This year will be the only year that I will also be told I have MS 🙂

I too have been ill most of the year, starting with a car accident in February then all my rubbishy relapses, colds and general exhaustion. I start my meds on the 9th and that will be the start of a great year of exciting things.

Have a brilliant, happy and healthy new year too. 🙂
xXx

northernlass
3 years ago

Sorry to hear that @todd what a shitty way to end off the year.. I hope you didn’t have anything of great value in your car.. and @LadyCaroline we should maybe raise a glass to say au revoir to our shitty year of diagnosis knowing we’ll never have another year like that H.N.Y 😀

jay23
3 years ago

That is a great way to think about it! See ya later 2014. We are all on to bigger and better things in 2015. I am thinking about starting a gratitude journal for 2015 to stay on the positive side. Fingers crossed it helps. Happy New Year to everyone!

kirstyscotland8
3 years ago

Aye, git tae flip 2014. I will be glad to see the back of you!

katfight
3 years ago

@northernlass it’s been a crazy year all round.. let’s look forward to 2015 and we all say next yr welcome 2016 hope ur as good as 2015 lol… whenever I see ur profile pic it makes me happy 🙂

northernlass
3 years ago

Ahh bless you @catfight.. my smiling dolphin reminds me of when I was in Oz at a place called “Monkey Mia” or shark bay (Because it’s where sharks congregate at a certain times of year just a few 100 yards away from where I was wading in… 🙁 ) where you can wade in and wild dolphins will swim past you and you can touch them.. Which I did as one swam past me and it turned.. opened it’s mouth and let out a cute but scary dolphin noise and showed off ALL it’s teeth… frightened the bloody day lights out of me.. who’d have thought that FLIPPER had so many teeth… :-/ the ones at Sea world don’t seem quite so aggressive.. Well it’s an experience I guess 🙂

wilf
3 years ago

Here, here. Hoping for a happy 2015 xx

tabbycat
3 years ago

I am raising a glass to all you fighters out there, to all of you who helped me so much in the old year and to the scientists everywhere who are working on the cure. Happy new year !!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.