Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

bullman
3 weeks ago

@stumbler Good news indeed. I originally read it as Budlite and was just about to place my order.

peterfrancis
3 weeks ago

@bullman

I was sure it read as buddhist, lol.

Lets hope that the further trials have outright positive results.

gijs
3 weeks ago

That, coupled with more and more DMTs can give hope to the newly diagnosed that the outlook of living with this disease is not that bad.

I’ve had a talk with my mum whose a biologist and she was terrified with MS based on the data from 1980-2000 (no dmts, sometimes decades to get a DX).

It prompted me into looking at advances in managing MS, and it really seems to have boomed in the last 15 yrs.

Hopefully, the next 15 will be even more fruitful and we will be able to completely halt the progression of the disease (regeneration of the damaged parts is a dream).

vixen
3 weeks ago

Hello team, yes, this is a great way to start the weekend. When I was first diagnosed I got together a history of MS research and development. Visually, you can see how things have hotted up especially as @gijs points out, over the last 15 years. We can all hope that this gathers speed and that, within the next decade or so, huge advances are made. Here’s hoping….. 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.