anxious123 11/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Good Day ….Bad Day :-(

I thought i was improving yesterday…less numbness no tiredness etc and this morning ..wham …legs worse then ever and feel like i have flu ….just cant see how i will ever get to feel better… 🙁

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 year ago

@anxious123 , even the healthiest people have their ups and downs. Especially at this time of year, when the daytime temperatures can hit the high teens. Yet, when the sun dips down, the temperatures fall like a stone!

We don’t really stand a chance with weather like this. You might even have a touch of the flu.

And, a bit of advice for the future, ensure that you get the flu jab regularly. We’re in the vulnerable group. Flu knocks the socks off everyone, but more so if you have MS.

matic91
1 year ago

even if you think a day started bad you should make or transform it into a good day no matter what happens 🙂

merfield
1 year ago

@anxious123, my days go like that, as @stumbler says, non MSers have good and bad days too. As to flu, there’s a lot of it about. We have the flu jab and fingers crossed, no flu for years! Try not to be stressed – it won’t help your situation. Think positive – tomorrow may be better. WILL be better. Keep moving, keep exercising. We’re all behind you!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.