alli 01/05/15
Last reply 2 years ago
going bonkers

My right leg hurts , which is normal with the spasms, BUT now it has drifted to my left leg…I feel like I am going crazy
It hurts to walk, to move, to have my feet touch the floor makes me feel like I’m walking on top of fire ants…but I keep on like nothing is wrong because I would rather pretend than scream

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 years ago

@alli , is this where you’re going wrong, by “keeping on like nothing is wrong”?

Try being nice to yourself. That’s what your body is asking of you.

Could be chocolate time……. 😉

2 years ago

@stumbler thank you for listening/reading my foolishness, 🙂 I believe I will have some chocolate. :-), maybe the Christmas lights (lesions) on my brain will be nicer possibly and give me a little break. 🙂

2 years ago

@alli , I’ve read and listened. Now, you need to listen to what your body is saying.

Enjoy the chocolate. 😎

2 years ago

I just had a pink magnum, trust me, he’s not a feeder! But he buys me the good ones 😉 as he knows what makes me happy 🙂 We all need to take a bit of extra care of ourselves
Sonia x

2 years ago

Haha that’s funny. I was really struggling to walk out to the loo, so when I got back I sat and eat a bar of Lindor. Feel better now. Still can’t walk. Lol

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.