Last reply 3 years ago
going bonkers

My right leg hurts , which is normal with the spasms, BUT now it has drifted to my left leg…I feel like I am going crazy
It hurts to walk, to move, to have my feet touch the floor makes me feel like I’m walking on top of fire ants…but I keep on like nothing is wrong because I would rather pretend than scream

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@alli , is this where you’re going wrong, by “keeping on like nothing is wrong”?

Try being nice to yourself. That’s what your body is asking of you.

Could be chocolate time……. 😉

alli
3 years ago

@stumbler thank you for listening/reading my foolishness, 🙂 I believe I will have some chocolate. :-), maybe the Christmas lights (lesions) on my brain will be nicer possibly and give me a little break. 🙂

stumbler
3 years ago

@alli , I’ve read and listened. Now, you need to listen to what your body is saying.

Enjoy the chocolate. 😎

brokendancer
3 years ago

I just had a pink magnum, trust me, he’s not a feeder! But he buys me the good ones 😉 as he knows what makes me happy 🙂 We all need to take a bit of extra care of ourselves
Sonia x

graham100
3 years ago

Haha that’s funny. I was really struggling to walk out to the loo, so when I got back I sat and eat a bar of Lindor. Feel better now. Still can’t walk. Lol

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.