Last reply 4 years ago
Gilenya

I would like to say how pleased I am with gilenya. Up until jam this year I was on avonex and was then changed to gilenya as I had had too many relapses and they were getting worse. I haven’t had a relapse since last year and am off work as this relapse started last week and had taken my legs but it did exactly what it said on the tin and kept my relapses at bay for nearly a year

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
4 years ago

I wondered where you were. It’s good that Gilenya has had a significant impact in reducing the relapses.

I hope this one isn’t too bad for you and you’re soon over it. 😉

vladimir29
4 years ago

About Gilenya, when will I get this? At Rebif am 5 years, but honestly 3 relapses this year had. I have a feeling it did not help.

melissa-g
4 years ago

I also had luck with Gilenya, didn’t have an “official” relapse for almost 2 years, though I had many other issues come up in that time. I’m just starting to feel like it’s time for a change because of the side effects I’ve been having, but it’s a scary idea because at least I know what I’m in for with this one!

vladimir29
4 years ago

When here in Croatia is not on the list of expensive drugs because we can still neurologist will not overwrite instead of Rebif. I talked to him and he told me that my body is already Rebif became my bad. and frankly I feel it.

billpat1
4 years ago

Hi kerrylouise, thanks for the post just about to start on gilenya in the next couple of weeks and like you have been on avonex, but still getting relapses, so I’m up for the change. Did you notice that the side affects were any worse than avonex?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.