Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 months ago

Wow, @bratt, that’s one helluva opening question. So, welcome to the forum…..

Who has the MS you have? Well, we all do.

It’s the same condition, but it involves damage to our Central Nervous System (CNS), which can be in various locations, which in turn causes various symptoms.

So, all different, yet all the same. it’s the nature of the beast. 😉

seanachai
3 months ago

No, I’m Spartacus

henriette
3 months ago

🤣 i had to google Spartacus! Had no idea what it was!!

spunky
3 months ago

Optic neuritis…

nutshell88
3 months ago

When I was a child like 25 years ago I’ve had visual static or ehat they call visual snow I still do have in but in 2005 I had ptic neuritis and there was my daignosed Ny parents told me after 5 years they were afraid i panic and when i did know in 2010 i got my second sumptom because i panicked indeed 😂 but im fine still not disabled.

You can share your experience with MS with us.

cammo
3 months ago

Went blind… It wasn’t ON as it was in both eyes. So apparently further back on the optic nerve where it joins in the brain.
That was the symptom which led to diagnosis.
Before that I had foot drop and bells palsy but went un-diagnosed and just put down to over exercising and bad luck.

potter
3 months ago

Numb hands and MS hug were my first symptoms but I couldn’t get a doctor to listen to me. Denice

kelics
3 months ago

Stiff legs and balance.

Anonymous
3 months ago

Pins and needles on my right side and in my left foot took me going to 6 doctors before someone believed me if only I could see the doctor who believed me again I would tell her that she is my angel.

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Terminator eye

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Ps iv got sclerosarse’s ™ too plenty of em

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.