Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
8 months ago

@gristy56 , this should only occur, if the members you had friendships with left the forum. And, that sounds implausible.

I can raise it as an issue, although I’m not sure if the position is recoverable.

stumbler
8 months ago

Sorry @gristy56 , I may have read this wrong.

When you say you have lost friends, do you mean actual acquaintances? These friends may find it difficult to relate to MS. A general lack of awareness about MS causes an invisible psychological barrier that they are uncomfortable crossing. This type of friends require you to act as their crutch to support them and are an unwelcome additional burden.

True friends stick around through thick and thin.

gristy56
8 months ago

I mean there is no history of friends on screen or previous conversations. Its as though I’ve been cut off from my membership!

stumbler
8 months ago

@gristy56 , the Forum has had a major revamp recently, but this shouldn’t have amended any of your confirmed Friendships with other members.

I’m not sure I fully understand your concern. Are you able to explain it further?

gristy56
8 months ago

If I click on frienships, it says there are none!

briant
8 months ago

May you pissed them off lol

lilbird
8 months ago

@gristy56 hi 😊 just a thought are you clicking on “friends” in the top middle of the forum page? This is new since the reboot & lists public conversations involving people on your friends list. If you want to see your friends list click on the person symbol, top right corner, it should be the second option down. If none of this applies & it is a technical issue go ahead & ignore the above 😉

lilbird
8 months ago

……& if you can’t understand what I’m waffling on about maybe @stumbler will be able to translate 🤔

stumbler
8 months ago

@gristy56 , Private Message sent to you.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.