Last reply 3 months ago
Forgot to take Tecfidera!

Hi everyone.

I’ve recently moved house and in the madness forgotten to order more pills and some how stupidly run out.

I’ve rang my MS nurse no answer, I’ve rang Llyods clinical Homecare – not open on weekends. I’ve rang 111 they have given a prescription however no pharmacy’s in Brighton obviously stock Tecfidera.

It looks like I won’t be getting any pills until Monday maybe even Tuesday.

Has anyone forgotten to take theirs for more than 3 days? If so did anything happen?

Really freaking out / trying to stay calm.

Thank you to anyone that’s taken the time to even read this let alone reply…

M

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

@madison-p , it shouldn’t be that bigger deal if you miss the Tecfidera for a few days.

However, you could use the Forum Search function to locate members in your town, who are on Tecfidera. Then contact any of these members to see if you could have a temporary loan of a few tablets.

If you are still in the Brighton area, there appear to be nine possible members on Tecfidera. However, you would need to send a Friend Request, which would need to be accepted, before you could email them.

If you are still in the Brighton area, I could email these members for you – as Forum Administrator, I have access to their email addresses. I’ve just sent you a Friend Request. If you could accept this and send me a message with contact number/details.

grandma
3 months ago

Have you got sorted out Madison? I hope there are other Teccys in your area who have been able to help🙏🏻😜

stumbler
3 months ago

@grandma , arrangements with another Teccy were made last night. 😉

ash33
3 months ago

I’m really happy you are all so close with eachother.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.