Last reply 1 year ago
Forgot to appeal pip

Hi, I forgot to appeal my pip as went from enhanced rate (care) to 0 points when re-assessed. This is my biggest problem forgetting 😤. I have to have it sent in by Friday any advice as to how to appeal?

Cheers

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi, @katfight , long time, no see. How are you?

Anyway, for all things DLA/PIP related, refer to this website:-

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/

steve67
1 year ago

Appealing would probably not done any good anyway. I had my discussion with the so called expert and not only lost the PIP but also the DLA for my car. I appealed and nothing changed, I appealed again and nothing changed. I went to my MP who got the DLA back and then had to face a judge who although he sympathised with my problem could do nothing to help

katfight
1 year ago

@stumbler

Has been a while lol.. I popped in a while back and then forgot my password but the new look site made it easy to get in from my phonexperience, big thumbs up 🖒
I’m OK though, few rough days but all in all quite good. Had a new relationship to but that ended 6 weeks ago after 18months, which taught me people don’t care about the diagnosis after 😊 nice to see your still running the shop though, hope your well!?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.