monday 24/02/17
Last reply 11 months ago
first symptoms

Hello everyone, how did your first ms symptoms start? ow was it like, I have series of weird symptom that I can’t even remember, ist it was like food and drink was passing tru my head, difficulty concentrating, vertigo, fatigue which all stopped, I took amitriptyline and lexotan for 1month I felt beta as soon as I gradually stopped it came back again, now it’s just, muscle stiffness on the right side of the neck, my posture feels like my body is bending towards on side, my left leg is quite stiff, my eyes feels sticky at night, I feel spaced at my left back, now my bladder feels weird like I have urine In there which I don’t, my stomach 2 it’s bn having constipation, headache once a while, hotness round my body, sweat at night, my erection not as solid as b4, some vibrations in my head, electric feeling in neck hand and leg dat comes and go, my left ear lobe feels smaller than the right like am begining to lose flesh in some part of my body, lean muscle and bone, took sustanon 250mg once, my hair growth has been slow unlike b4, did a testosterone test and it was very low, strange smell in my nos and sometines strange taste, someone with useful info pls help

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
12 months ago

Hi @monday .

Have you had a diagnosis, or any medical tests?

We are not medically trained on this forum, so are unable to comment on what is and is not the problem. But, you should compile a list of all these symptoms and present them to your medical team for an explanation or investigation.

These symptoms could be associated with MS. But, they could also be associated with several other conditions.

I hope that the drugs you are taking, Amitriptyline, Lexotan and Sustanon are following medical advice.

The services of a physiotherapist could also be useful.

monday
11 months ago

Does ms cause weight loss, have lost so much weight, low back pain or stiffness, small lmyph node in groin, electric sensation all tru my body and in my head, face, numbness too, flushing,

stumbler
11 months ago

@monday, MS is more associated with a decline in your activity, resulting in potential weight gain.

I would be tempted to discuss any weight loss with your Doctor.

monday
11 months ago

Thanks for replying, also getting headaches with. Jolt,zap or let’s say electric like feeling running across in my head, arms, neck and leg nt painful tho, the one in my neck it’s the painful one that occurs once a while when I turn my neck in a certain direction, heard it’s lehermite sign, associated with ms, bt have lost so much weight

monday
11 months ago

Pls someone reply

stumbler
11 months ago

@monday , there is only so much advice that you can obtain from member’s experiences on this forum.

What you need is for a Neurologist to review this list of symptoms, so that they can investigate further for you………….

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.