Last reply 1 month ago
First Round if Lemtrada Done ✅

My first round of Lemtrada has now been completed! It was very uneventful, didn’t get any of the short term side effects during the infusion week. Towards the end of the week I was feeling almost back to being myself!

Taking it easy this week, got a killer headache and some of my prior symptoms have bubbled up and passed (as warned by nurses) but overall I’m really happy with how it’s going so far.

Has anyone else recently had the treatment? How are you getting on?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

zarah
1 month ago

I finished up on Friday now day 4 post treatment n have a killer headache n had a bad night last night. Like u I had no side effects n went plain sailing hoping it’s just a wee blip in recovery xxx

stumbler
1 month ago

Thanks for sharing your positive experiences. 😉

lacemister
1 month ago

Thanks guys !!!

Relax and recover 👍

Can you update on recovery every now and then x.

jodieb
1 month ago

Thanks for this! It’s reassuring to hear the positive experiences 😃 I’ve been offered Lemtrada and although I’m quite terrified, I’m pretty sure I’m going to accept. Did you have to wait long for your treatment?

few3
1 month ago

Enjoy the smooth recovery – I would warn against getting too active. I was feeling fine after round two so went through with a big vacation to a National Park and did a lot of hiking about a month after treatment. Came home and was just exhausted for many weeks. Totally my fault for thinking I could do a very strenuous trip so quickly after treatment!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.