leanneb 30/10/14
Last reply 3 years ago
feels like I'm always sick

Iv been working since I can remember and take pride that I’m reliable in work but in the past two yes I keep getting viral infections that floor me. Just wondering if anyone has tips on boosting immune system and if they find their the same with work.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Hi, try taking all the supplements recommended and get the flu jab and plenty of sleep – it keeps your body fighting the bugs. Good luck:)

3 years ago

I feel the same way. I get a lot of infections, and t seems like I catch every cold! Havent really found much to help it though, sorry.

3 years ago

Body Shop hand gels, smell gorgeous, convenient small size, use them throughout the day.

3 years ago

Stay away from kids and hospitals!

Everyone I know knows to warn me if kids or household members have been sick, then I can decide to skip an event or start an antibiotic.

I find other people watch out more for me than I do! I think it helps them feel “helpful” for a friend when there is little else they can help us with…

Oh- just saw a news report about how dirty our cell phones are (we wash our hand a lot but our phones basically touch everything our hands do) so maybe wipe them down often and don’t use other peoples 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.