Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@laurie_alli , it is quite normal to feel completely drained. Your body is dealing with a huge influx of medication.

Maintain your water intake to assist in flushing these medications through your system.

laurie_alli
1 month ago

@stumbler do u happen to know how long this goes on? Or how long the medication starts to work?

stumbler
1 month ago

@laurie_alli , everyone is different. Some members have returned to work a week or two after the first round of Lemtrada.

Just be patient with yourself, take it easy and follow the protocol.

miaj85
1 month ago

@laurie_alli my first round of Lemtrada made me feel crazy for about a week. I slept a lot, everything hurt and my head felt like I had taken wayyyy too many cold meds. I finished round two a couple months ago and I doubled, maybe tripled, my water intake this time and feel great. I’m assuming that’s what has made the difference because that’s the only changes I’ve made. If you’re on acyclovir that will dehydrated you also. After round one I struggled for months and this time I was back in the gym after a week. Hope you feel better!

zarah
1 month ago

Hey @laurie_alli make sure you drink lots n rest when needed. I had lemtrada r1 in August n haven’t looked back feeling nearly my normal self so just hang in there xxx

laurie_alli
1 month ago

@miaj85 thanks for the advice I’m trying to drink a lot I just feel so bloated like I’m going to explode. I’m sure the steroids have lot to do with that. I’m ready to snap out of it!

laurie_alli
1 month ago

@zarah thanks for the input at least there’s light at the end of the tunnel. I’m ready to feel somewhat normal again.

tacker73
3 weeks ago

I found when I was on methopredisolone,the steroids. Which I’ve had 6 times,the dehydration was massive. And I drank 3or 4 times as much as usual. And they made me slightly crazy for a day or two. I’m offered Lemtrada and still thinking about it.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.