Last reply 3 days ago
fatigue

seems to be getting worse my fatigue, im normally out and about and keeping busy but this last couple of weeks ive not left the house over the weekends. i normaly work until im burnt out then chill for a couple of days to recharge but now i seem be knackerd even when ive had an easy week. starting get me down.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
5 days ago

@jay64 sadly this is the nature of the beast, you can’t fight it, you just to have to go with the flow. Changing when you do and don’t do work will have to be done, albeit it might be short term, but don’t get stressed about it, that will only make the ms worse!

supermum1983
5 days ago

Mines getting worse kids have been off 2 weeks and I’ve been at work. I was shattered but didn’t even realise I was running on empty. I feel like I wake up on 20% now just got to be kind to myself. Your not alone 👍🏾

rmdaniels
5 days ago

@jay64
Just curious, but can you determine if periods of fatigue could be worse with rainy/stormy weather? I seem to always feel worse when its rainy or a day before the rain. I think mine could be related to changes in the barometric pressure.

nata4712
4 days ago

@jay64
i am guilty of overdoing it sometimes. It will get to the point where it feels like i cant lift my head, im so tired. I just take a complete day to sleep & rest. Even if it means i have to take off work. I have awesome managers that will send me home if they feel like i need it.

jay64
3 days ago

@rmdaniels hi,ive not really noticed about the weather, but i allways seemto feel better inthe cold. my mobility is better and less aches and pains.

jay64
3 days ago

@supermum1983 hi, i think your doing a great job haveing 2 children to look after aswell as everything else on top of your m/s. i work, well semmi retired as i was a steel erector, my son has took over and i just help out and get in the way, lol i tend to keep on the go untill soap time 7ish then i just flake out. after a week of this ile end up in bed for a couple of days burnt out. my m/s nurse is allways telling me off,lol

supermum1983
3 days ago

@jay64 thank you 😊 I’m don’t know how either tbh, had to do Easter bingo after school with the kids. The chair wasn’t comfy. But we won an easter egg yay!!
I just took them.to mac ds after no energy to cook but I need to go back to keto or eat cleaner because the inflammation is getting worse.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.