Last reply 3 months ago
Fatigue

Hello everybody! My name is April, I just learned about this site and am hoping to make some friends. I was diagnosed in 2007 after being misdiagnosed a few times. MS reared it’s ugly head in my last semester of law school but stubborn old me would not drop out of law school, and I don’t regret it. I had loved school until the very end and I won’t stop learning …just now I read books with no exam at the end! I have primary progressive MS and am 40 years old. Please get in contact with me if you want to start a friendship, I would love it!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

peterfrancis
3 months ago

Hello April and Welcome to the site.

What were you misdiagnosed with if you don’t mind me asking?.

aprilv
3 months ago

Oh, that you know, I was just fatigued and needed rest. At the time I was living in LOs Angeles and HATING it.

peterfrancis
3 months ago

Wow, was expecting you to say something like muscular dystrophy or one of the many other illnesses with similarities to MS.

stumbler
3 months ago

Hi @aprilv and welcome. And well done for completing your studies. 😉

rachaellouise
3 months ago

Hi
@aprilv – hello and welcome !
Nice to meet you . Friends are a good thing !

Rachael x

potter
3 months ago

Fatigued! I went to my GP, I was having chest pains. Every night I went to bed wondering if I would wake up in the morning. He told me my heart was fine, I was drinking to much caffeine. Several years later I was diagnosed with MS and realized it was MS hugs that were scaring me. Nice to meet you April, I live in Kansas a little closer time zone. Potter

vixen
3 months ago

Hello @aprilv, I hope that you enjoy Shift having just discovered it. As you were diagnosed a while back I’m sure people here can benefit from your expertise, are you working? Lucky you, living in a sunny, exciting city! It’s Spring in London, but you might well think it’s still winter. Take care 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.