Last reply 6 days ago
Falkirk Meet up, 16th March @ 1pm

I’ve just spoken with Canada Wood Kitchen and Bar about our next Falkirk meet up on Saturday 16th March @ 1pm.

I can book a table if we’re having lunch, otherwise cake and coffee would be served in the lounge or outside area, and they are allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Please let me know if you want to come and whether you would prefer lunch or coffee β˜• and cake 🍰.

The more the merrier! All welcome, partners and dogs also welcome in the lounge area! πŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸ•

Please message me to confirm your interest by Wednesday 13th March.

Thanks for reading πŸ“–

Canada Wood Kitchen and Bar
Lochgreen Rd, Falkirk FK1 3AZ
01324 610026
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Aw7tZ

Above is Google maps link!

Vivien xxxx πŸ€—
@barn-y @ellie_bangray

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

vivien
3 weeks ago

Sorry, that should be @ellie_bangay!

ellie_bangay
3 weeks ago

Thanks for the details @vivien – I’ll be there, and so (most likely) will my dog!

vivien
3 weeks ago

That’s great @ellie_bangay!
Harvey 🐢, would like to know your dog’s name? He’s looking forward to meeting you both, maybe have walkies together if you’re able to arrive a wee bit earlier?

ellie_bangay
3 weeks ago

His name is George! He’s excited to meet Harvey – we are arriving at Falkirk High at 11.43 and were thinking of going to see the Kelpies before heading to the meetup.

barn-y
1 week ago

Hello there,
I’m gonna have to apologise not going to make it. I’ve to take daughter to her football game in Greenock – Scottish Cup πŸ™‚ have a great day though.

vivien
1 week ago

@barn-y that’s OK, we’ll catch up at next month”s meet up. Scottish Cup is way more important! 😘

vivien
1 week ago

Hi All,

Last shout out for anyone interested in this Saturdays meet up. Let me know ASAP, just tag me in your reply.

Thanks,
Vivien xxxx πŸ€—

highlander
6 days ago

@vivien
Have a great day tomorrow!
Enjoy your selfπŸ˜ƒ

vivien
6 days ago

@highlander
Chris,

Weather forecast is terrible! 😱

Not sure how many MSers will brave the elements for this wobble!

Plus, it’s super Saturday, so no fellas free! 😘

I’ll keep you posted.

When are you heading up this year? πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ€”

Vivien xxxx πŸ€—

vivien
6 days ago

Hi All, just to let you know that we’re in the corner table in the lounge area of Canada Wood if anyone else wants to join us.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.