Last reply 3 months ago
Falkirk coffee meet, Sat 16th Feb @1pm

Hi folks!

Anyone in the Central Scotland area please feel free to join our wee group of MSers this Saturday at The Kelpies cafΓ© at 1pm.

Plrase tag me in reply if you want to come and if you’re bringing someone with you so that we can arrange a big enough table for our ‘wobble’! πŸ˜‚

Thanks for reading!

Hoping to see some of you there on Saturday!

Vivien xxxx πŸ€—

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

barn-y
4 months ago

I’ve a few things I need to sort out but if I can make it I will. Be good to meet other folk.
B

grandma
4 months ago

But too far for me Vivien but hope all goes wellπŸŽ‰β£οΈ

vivien
4 months ago

@grandma I’ll be delighted to wait until you get your mobility car back and come up for a visit with your caravan! I’m a proper wee tour guide for all our Australian, French and Italian friends and family when they visit! 😘

@barn-y it would be fantastic to see you, I’ll be the one with the black walking stick! At least you’ve not as far to come as @grandma! πŸ€”πŸ˜˜

vivien
4 months ago

@barn-y
Morning!

For anyone interested, #falkirk are having a coffee :coffee: and cake :cake: meet up this afternoon. Details are: –
The Kelpies cafΓ© at Helix Park, just off the M9 at Grangemouth at 1pm.

Please feel free to join us and bring a partner / friend and pop me a message to confirm, so that we can arrange a big enough table with enough chairs, as it’s a self service cafΓ©. Hubby’s taking me earlier to grab a table!

Directions for Closest disabled :wheelchair: parking –

Drive past the 1st car park and round to the 2nd, if no attendant on duty, drive up to the barrier and press the visitor Centre intercom and ask for access to the disabled parking next to the centre – there are 7 or 8 spaces. The barrier will lift and allow you into the pedestrian area, 5mph. The spaces are at the far end of the visitor centre on the right.

If this is full, there are 20 or so blue badge spaces in the main car park, around 300 yards from the visitor centre, with a good, wheelchair friendly, level path.

Thanks everyone!

Vivien xxxx :hugging_face:

barn-y
4 months ago

Hello there. Sorry the late reply. I’m going to be coming along – see you soon

vivien
4 months ago

@barn-y

I’ve bagged the middle white table at the wall, left of the till.

See you all soon!

Vivien xxxx πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

grandma
4 months ago

Hope you all had a great timeπŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ˜œ

vivien
4 months ago

@grandma, we all enjoyed a really good chinwag at our wobble! πŸ˜‚
Hope you’re having a good weekend?

Hopefully you can get your mobility car back soon and all your payments get backdated, then you can come up to the Bonnie heart of Scotland with your caravan and I’ll volunteer to be your personal tour guide! πŸ˜˜πŸ‘

watsoncraig
4 months ago

Sorry I missed the “wobble” this time but it was worth it to be close to the Calcutta Cup. PS did you know Princess Anne has a heated seat at Murrayfield.

barn-y
3 months ago

Hey there – i’m A bit late with saying thanks for having me at The Kelpies last week. It was great fun and good to meet some new folk.

See you at the next one.
B

vivien
3 months ago

@barn-y the more the merrier, or should that be the wobblier the wobble! πŸ˜‚

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.