We’re looking for a couple of awesome MSers to talk to our Facebook community.
Social media is one of our most important tools for talking to the community and spreading the word and about what we (and you) are doing. We’ve got some awesome people working behind the scenes on creating content, and a lot of this content gets a good response. The trouble is, we’re such a small team that we don’t always get the time to reply to people. We also sometimes miss messages which people have sent us.
By being a Facebook Commenter, you can help us keep on top of all our conversations on Facebook. If more people engage in conversations with us on Facebook, then a wider audience will see our content and get to know about Shift.ms, so this really is a crucial role.
What we need you to do
1. monitor our Facebook content schedule, so you know what content is coming out and when
2. respond to people’s comments on our posts in an engaging way that will spark conversation and debate
3. ‘like’ people’s comments on our posts
4. monitor, respond to or forward incoming messages
5. keep track of and respond to people’s posts on our timeline as and when requested by the Shift.ms team, keep a record of responses to particular posts
6. make suggestions for future content, based on what you think is/is not working well
escalate any issues to your role manager
What’s in it for you
1. helping us to grow our Facebook presence – a vital way of reaching more MSers
2. gaining experience of working in social media for an international charity
3. you’ll be part of The Energy which keeps Shift.ms alive
4. a recommendation/ reference for future employment
How long it’s going to take
No more than 2 hours per week
If you’re interested, email [email protected]