dakotahighway 15/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Eye Pain-

Hello All, for the last few weeks I have been experiencing severe eye pain. While driving at night headlights are bothering me more than normal. Focusing it very difficult and vision is blurry to say the least. Yes, I do wear glasses but they are not helping me with any of these issues. Can someone give me an idea of what, if anything I can do to ease this pain, other than sleep? Thank you, DakotaHighway

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@dakotahighway , have a chat with your optician and explain the problem to them. Tinted lenses may be the answer, but you need to establish the colour of the tint with the optician.

potter
1 year ago

In the US they sell yellow tinted glasses that you wear over your regular glasses for driving at night. I have seen them on late night commercials on television. They look like hunting glasses to me, you might try a cheap set before you invest in some from a optician. Potter

rhetoric
1 year ago

I have had the same issue with driving at night. I purchased son yellow driving glasses, and this has helped Me heaps.

leena
1 year ago

Hi ! I get right eyeball pain pretty often, but it diminishes as soon as I switch off and completely relax. So (I feel) its related to my stress. I would say- control your stress level @dakotahighway

dakotahighway
1 year ago

thank you both, I will get a pair of the yellow driving glasses and see if that helps, oh I hope it does. In reference to stress – seems like I cannot get away from it – I was thinking that the computer at work 8-10 hours per day may be some of the problem and that is my job so unfortunately I cannot get away from that .

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.