mmhhpp 03/02/18
Last reply 5 months ago
Extremely fatigue

Can anyone recommend sth? I am seeing consultant on tuesday he migh prescribe sth does anything work?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

STH , @mmhhpp? I’m sure you don’t mean Somatotropic Hormone!

Or, do you mean HSTC (Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation)?

mmhhpp
5 months ago

I feel really tired like my battery has run out. No energy.i was wondering if there is sth I can do…

mmhhpp
5 months ago

So exhausted i wish closing my eyes and go for a very long sleep…

mmhhpp
5 months ago

It might be hypothyroidism i will ask gp to test it…

rubyroo
5 months ago

What is Sth? I am the same, awful fatigue and heavy legs. I see consultant on Tuesday too and think I may need to change my DMT.

simone2
5 months ago

i find if i eat every few hours my fatique isnt so bad but maybe everyone is different

stumbler
5 months ago

A-ha, I see. STH is actually an abbreviation for the word, “something”! πŸ˜•

stumbler
5 months ago

@simone2 ‘s comment about eating every few hours is logical. It takes energy to digest food.

mmhhpp
5 months ago

Yes @rubyroo and @stumbler
Sth = something
Too tyred to write long words 😏
Rubyroo my ms started in 2010 i have been on gilenya but 1/2 dose it did not stop progresson but it may have stopped relapses.

Fighting to get cladribine atm = at the moment 😏

stumbler
5 months ago

@mmhhpp , I don’t know, you youngsters and all your abbreviations! πŸ˜‰

noelie
5 months ago

@mmhhpp One thing that is working for me at the moment is time off. I got signed off work for 2 months and taking time to look after myself. Having as little responsibility as possible, and doing my physio exercises. Is it possible in your situation? xxx

salvador
5 months ago

Hi @mmhhpp
I’ve suffered from quite severe fatigue over the last several years, and it appears that there isn’t a wonder drug that makes any significant difference.

However, for the last month I’ve been following the OMS diet religiously (plant-based wholefood diet plus plenty of fish. No processed foods, red meat or dairy) and it has made the most dramatic improvement to my fatigue. It’s close to miraculous. I’m doing full length days without going to bed in the afternoon and my entire outlook on life has changed.

I would really recommend that you try the diet, but you need to be strict. Unfortunately, it doesn’t really help if you don’t have discipline (I know from painful experience πŸ˜€). Good luck!

mmhhpp
5 months ago

Maybe I should start considering the OMS diet although I don’t believe too much on it but I should try a bit, it is difficult when you have a husband and kids who eat meat and dairy …. and they are in charge of the cooking …….

mmhhpp
5 months ago

The message above is for @salvador

mmhhpp
5 months ago

@noeli, I have all the time in the world for resting and I haven’t seen a trend that I could follow ….

noelie
5 months ago

Then yes, look at the diet. Watch out for saturated fat and sugar and reduce them as much as possible, it really helps. good luck x

noelie
5 months ago

(i mean refined sugar, fruits and honey are fine)

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.