Last reply 1 year ago
Exercises ?

Has anyone got any exercises they have been given to strengthen leg, ankle, knee after relapse. Mobility good atm but neuro said he will refer to physio so i know what to do…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

merfield
1 year ago

Hi @anxious123, it was suggested I do yogic type exercises in bed before I get up to ‘loosen up…..have a look on YouTube at lying down stretches. Also roll my ankles both ways.
Then I do stand up/sit downs x20 (hanging on to something to help balance)
Then i go on an exercise bike for up to 20 mins
Then with a walker I walk up and down the kitchen for about 5 mins making sure each leg goes in front of the other ( my left leg drags )
@stumbler suggests looking at the MS trust exercises ( think it’s the trust, could be ms society.) anyway they are a series of moving diagrams and very easy to follow…..
Good Luck xx it’s such a long wait to see the neuro Physio isn’t it.

matic91
1 year ago

i do 18 stretch exercises three times a day 😀 ride a stationary bike for 10 minutes and sometimes i also use a swing stepper for 5 or 10 minutes 😀 and feel fantastic

matic91
1 year ago

find exercises that suit you and which you can perform perfectly and have positive benefits from them 🙂

matic91
1 year ago

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/understanding-ms/living-ms/lifestyle/exercise-and-ms/exercise-videos this guy is really so positive 🙂 🙂 already watching this videos makes me happy 🙂

matic91
1 year ago

reds44
1 year ago

check out you tube dulci hill she is with MS Frontier.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.