anxious123 28/05/17
Last reply 10 months ago
Exercises ?

Has anyone got any exercises they have been given to strengthen leg, ankle, knee after relapse. Mobility good atm but neuro said he will refer to physio so i know what to do…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
12 months ago

merfield
12 months ago

Hi @anxious123, it was suggested I do yogic type exercises in bed before I get up to ‘loosen up…..have a look on YouTube at lying down stretches. Also roll my ankles both ways.
Then I do stand up/sit downs x20 (hanging on to something to help balance)
Then i go on an exercise bike for up to 20 mins
Then with a walker I walk up and down the kitchen for about 5 mins making sure each leg goes in front of the other ( my left leg drags )
@stumbler suggests looking at the MS trust exercises ( think it’s the trust, could be ms society.) anyway they are a series of moving diagrams and very easy to follow…..
Good Luck xx it’s such a long wait to see the neuro Physio isn’t it.

matic91
12 months ago

i do 18 stretch exercises three times a day 😀 ride a stationary bike for 10 minutes and sometimes i also use a swing stepper for 5 or 10 minutes 😀 and feel fantastic

matic91
12 months ago

find exercises that suit you and which you can perform perfectly and have positive benefits from them 🙂

matic91
11 months ago

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/understanding-ms/living-ms/lifestyle/exercise-and-ms/exercise-videos this guy is really so positive 🙂 🙂 already watching this videos makes me happy 🙂

matic91
11 months ago

reds44
10 months ago

check out you tube dulci hill she is with MS Frontier.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.