Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

mlgilber1
1 month ago

I love Aaron Boster! I stay up to date on his YouTube channel.

vixen
1 month ago

Thanks for posting @hels, itโ€™s a bit technical but very easy to follow. And breaking down the root origin of the word is fascinating!

hels
1 month ago

@mlgilber1 Iโ€™ve only just found him, Iโ€™m going to watch more. He needs to swap tje whitboard for a blackboard though. Couldnโ€™t see a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

hels
1 month ago

@vixen yeah the word breakdown was really interesting. I might do some showing off to my consultant ๐Ÿ˜‚

dominics
1 month ago

That is a super explanation. Good find. That was 2y ago, just pre-approval by the FDA.

Especially good description of how drug names are derived, not as random as you may think!

hels
1 month ago

@dominics The drug name bit really impressed me!

jane_watts
1 month ago

@hels

I think this Dr. Boster is marvelous, I never miss keeping up to date with his vids since subscribing.
Didn’t think I’d be permitted to post one of his here as yet, since I’m not long a member.
A million thanks for posting he explains so much towards every symptom.
& Meds, he’s certainly educated me to this dreaded MS.
Thank you again ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.s. Say it in a comment about the white board to black. He will respond to you.
Answered a question of mine no prob.

hels
4 weeks ago

@jane_watts I think youโ€™d be able to post a vid on here for sure. Iโ€™ll post a comment about the white board, see what he says lol!!! He might think Iโ€™m a but bossy haha!! Xx

smack
4 weeks ago

Good explanation of drug naming. Why shorten it to Ocrevus? The idea of affecting B cells instead of T cells is interesting. The idea of the fighting is true from my high school experiences. It usually ended in a show of words with a couple of punches. When fighting was done we were all friends. With MS the MS always wins. I am taking Ocrevus now so hoping new drug type helps. Any change would be a godsend.

jane_watts
4 weeks ago

@hels,

Lol, bet not, lol.
He’s answered every question I typed he’s extremely positive & informative.
I’ve gleamed so much from his vids.
No longer am I scratching my head wondering & pondering ‘what’s going on now, with this MS?’. I’m understanding symptoms.

I’m not techy, hense my not posting Dr. Bosters vids, but, I’ll get there, gulp, haha emmm eventually that is lololol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Enjoy your day, & thank you so much for your reply.

Sorry for lateness replying was at my friend’s last night time just flew by. we hadn’t met up for 3 years, by the time I got home it was 3:15 a.m. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚
Jane ๐Ÿ’œ

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.