Last reply 2 weeks ago
Enough is Enough

Stroke 2014, Kidney Cancer 2015 Kidney removed 2015, MS Diagnosis May 2018, Lung Cancer confirmed Today 23/10/2018, this will be my last public post, Don’t give up the fight against your MS it cannot Kill you. Stumbler keep posting your vast knowledge to help everyone, it’s been a pleasure xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@guinness , let us help you in your fight……….

grandma
2 weeks ago

@guinness, you know where we are XXX

pigecan
2 weeks ago

@guinness You have the makings of a true survivor.

maureena
2 weeks ago

@guiness so sorry to read your news of further ill health. May the love of your family & friends help support you in the weeks ahead . They say the greatest healing therapy is friendship and love, may you be surrounded by both. Thinking of you and your family keep fighting x

highlander
2 weeks ago

@guinness
Keep smiling……..

mermaidia11
2 weeks ago

I’m really not well Atm, but felt I had to comment @guiness

What a nasty shock after five years of bullshi/
I’m so sorry.

But at least you have a beautiful soul in your wife; who will walk the line with you?

And Never say never mate, you may feel like making a comment or two in the future?

You have immortalised yourself already, by the kind and loving words you spoke of your wife in one of your posts

Having your posse here for you might also be a distraction and comfort in the coming months.

We all care for each other here and you’re still part of the posse!

Which you will meet with.dignity and grace; of that I’m sure.

Good luck soldier

Love n light✨ 💕☮️☘️✨

edmontonalberta
2 weeks ago

@guinness

That’s one bumpy road of life you are driving on – health wise.

Life is a journey & we all have the same destination. Now that you know your journey ends quicker than you hoped for – what are your plans?

I know if I were told I have only six month to live – I have a list of things I would do. Yours is?

vixen
2 weeks ago

Lovely @guiness, our co-warrior and champion of fortitude in the face of absolute shizzle. Keep that spirit strong, would love to think you are tuning in here, even without posting. Sending so much to you through these ether waves……xxx

hmcampos
2 weeks ago

You be strong @guinness.

We all read the same, it cannot take you, no matter how much it tries.

You. Be. Strong.
H

guinness
2 weeks ago

@vixen I will always tune in so I can read the replies and kind comments people leave.  xxx

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@guinness , as you can see from above, you are a member of our family, so we’ll all be here for you.

Never give up hope. I have read good anecdotal stories of Cannabis Oil kicking cancer’s ass. It’s not the legal CBD stuff that you see in shops, but there are some warriors out there, who produce it and make it available, along with diet protocols that may also help.

Let me know if you’d like a pointer in that direction. 😉

peterfrancis
2 weeks ago

@guinness

So sorry to hear/read of your continuous health struggles, must be like a kick in the teeth time after time.

I wish you well and all the best.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

This thread has been fairly extensively edited, to remove a misunderstanding which may have caused upset. 

guinness
2 weeks ago

@ stumbler Thank you

lightning87
2 weeks ago

@guinness I am sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis but YOU are a fighter. You are such an inspiration and always been there for everyone. Let us be there for you too xxx

bullman
2 weeks ago

Hello @guiness so sorry about the recent latest diagnosis. Reading your posts, you have had a tough few years. We are all there for you.
You have previously replied to my posts with great advice.

Stay stronger.

bullman
2 weeks ago

@guiness #hould read strong not stronger

Sorry

microman
2 weeks ago

@guiness You’re strong hang in there!

wjgregg
2 weeks ago

You are in our hearts, and thoughts. Sending you all good wishes.

Jon

hels
2 weeks ago

@guiness I can put you in touch with someone who is extremly knowledgable with cannabis oil and diet to fight cancer. I take oil for the MS and it helps with fatigue 100%. Even if you don’t believe in the cancer fighting properties it would benefit the MS and generally make you feel better in yourself day to day, stronger to fight the cancer. And it really helps with side effects of chemo. Give it a think.

Lots of healing energy from us to you x

fxms
2 weeks ago

@guiness sending you the best best best best best best best of energies from across the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve never actually met another person with MS in my life. But I love feeling I have Shift.ms as my companion in the journey of acceptance of my MS. Hope we can be of help to you too!!!!

mermaidia11
2 weeks ago

@guinness

Hugs to u n yours x

guinness
2 weeks ago

@mermaidia11 and everyone else, your help and support is absolutely amazing, you are all fighting your own battles, but to take time to message me, research information, or just give me a cuddle, makes me cry, but nice tears. xxx

billybilo
2 weeks ago

@guinness – there’s nothing wrong with crying and being scared but I believe, with all my heart, that you will win that fight! You have our support. And you are right, you should never ever give up.

rotherhamdave
2 weeks ago

Just seen ya post. A local lad leaving us 👎🏻. Hang in there

guinness
2 weeks ago

@rotherhamdave I’ve no intention of going anywhere fella, i’m made of true Yorkshire Grit,if I can drink in County Borough and come out in one piece , this Battle is a Walkover

rotherhamdave
2 weeks ago

Haha oh yes. It’s a walk int park

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.