iain34 14/05/17
Last reply 12 months ago
Enjoying life

I got diagnosed with rrms in Aug 16, and its been on my mind ever since thinking about what I eat what effect this that will have, but I brought tickets to a gig (iron maiden) and I for the first time since I got diagnosed let my hair down ate and drank what I liked my horrible fatigue did not appear and I felt great! Even the day after which was a bonus, I know it’s part of my life now and I have to manage this, but it felt great to do what I used to do/be like

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

gates1989
1 year ago

Good for you #iain34! Glad to hear you had a great time!! X

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Awsome tell ms to bollocks matey I’m working upto taking the kids to see Paw patrol live he he he rock out with yer cock aht!!!!! 😂

ianmsf
1 year ago

Fantastic man, focussing on what we want to do and doing it despite our challenges is so personally rewarding.

iain34
1 year ago

Yeah I had a great time thanks, won’t be worried to do things like this again as I’ve not been that sociable since the dreaded diagnoosis

matic91
1 year ago

dont stop never give up 😀

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Oh man, good for you…total respect….live music & gig’s may bow your ears out & thump your chest, but they are so good for the soul…..just after my DX, went & saw Metallica, Aerosmith & others (with trepidation)….so, so good…..Keep up my friend

iain34
1 year ago

As I tell my ms nurse heavy metal helps me relax and is better than the hippy whale music I got recommend lol each to there own, I’m planning more gigs this year 👍

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Well have been a fan of the heavier lyrics for a long time now (End of 70’s, Led Zeppelin, Yes, etc), more heavy ballad stuff now (Its an age thing), less of ‘G & R’, ‘Motorhead’…& Really heavy stuff, more eclectic mix now….just had a bit of ‘sound garden’ ‘Black Hole Sun’ & ‘Fell on Black days’…Metallia ‘unforgiven’., ‘Low man Lyrics’ etc…..all best gig ‘ear blowing, chest thumping’ gig hunt @iain34….

Anonymous
12 months ago

Hey @iain34 – good for you! I do like happy
Stories, I am coming up to nearly 2 years now and I do worry like the way you said. Maybe I should do what you said and just think fuck it and have a good time lol 😂

iain34
12 months ago

Yeah it felt good lol luckily it worked out well and it freed me of ms for the day 👍

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.