Draining a broken washing maschine with MS

Difficulty rating 1.5/5

Hero points 5/5

Items needed:-
Screwdriver
One hand that works how it’s supposed to
Towel to kneel on
Oven tray
Fork (for scraping loose change and shite out of filter)
Yorkshire tea ☕️
Victory dance
Sh1t eating grin
Stool to sit on and drink brew

Items should of had before starting:-
Peg for nose (smells like Greek sewer not nice)
More money to buy new washing machine who wants to fart about when can just buy new
More patience
More towels
Mop
Jumper as kitchen phookin freezing, brass monkeys in there.

Step 1:- boil kettle

Step 2:- make thee Sen a brew

Step 3:- sit on stool, sike self up with manly grunts as drink brew visualise fixing broken washing machine.

Step 4:- ahhhhhh! Satisfied ? smirk half hour later lay out towels, dive on floor and pull off access panel with screwdriver (mental note to self need the get in touch with manufacturers to make access panel More accessible to disablists this would have been a bastard to get off if the wife to be had not already done it for me while I was at work yesterday, bless her).

Step 5:- place baking tray to catch drips under plug type thing and slowly twist plug type thing till water starts to trickle aht into tray

Step 6:- as water now seems to have stopped pull out plug completely as to get covered in shitty stinking water (you deceiving bast*rd yer)

Step 7:- now your walnut sized bladder has decided you urgently need a wee, when your half way through a job you have put off for a week already hobble to toilet like a constipated penguin that has just been shot in the legs with a tranquilliser dart ?

Step 8:- now you have finished pissing about (quite literally) shove a fork in the but where plug came from and wiggle all the fluff, hair and bits of change that is blocking your washing machine up out.

Step 9: replace plug and inaccessible panel and pray to whatever god you need to (mines James Martin he makes reet good Yorkshire puddings don’t cha know) that it’s all working correctly again.

Step 10:- to be continued……..

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

@doubleo7hud & the Zen art of washing machine repairs 🙂

any running water sets the bladder off

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 I have noticed matey after 4 hours of trips to the bog invetween tinkering mission successful ?. Feck you In the eyes ms for today I win buuu ha ha harrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

red-suzuki
1 year ago

🙂 ….the ultimate waterworks sod….as @tog1 says…the zen art of washing machine repairs….ah grasshopper, many have tried, yet many fail….well done & collecting so many bonus points on the way 😉

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Step 10 check outside drain and poke with a stick slap washing in fill with powder and boom jobs a good en turn the fecker on and crack out your victory dance and plaster your face with a sh1t eating grin.

Time taken: over 4 hours with trips to the loo finding tools, rescuing toddlers from being attacked by there baby’s sister and a little head scratching and farting about on shift ms while looking for new sofas stressing about new carpets and just being all round awsome.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Brownie points are now minus 20 for now but soon will be depleted as the day goes on I’m sure ?

Anonymous
1 year ago

Confuses says…..
Grant me the senerity to accept the things I can’t change,
the strength to change the things I can,
& the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who really piss me off 🙂

red-suzuki
1 year ago

😉 Amen to that @tog1, never a truer word was mumbled, truly you are at one with the universe……..urm……or at least, one with the north……Much hilarity…..

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Random thought do Harley do mobility scooters ? ? Don’t fancy a Superbike Harley’s sound better

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Hiya doubleo7hud 🙂 …….my, your mind does fly about……..randomly……… 😉 well, I guess washing machines & Harley’s do share certain components & you’d get the same sh1t eating grin & you have to use the same 1-10 steps of washing machine zen apparently as @tog1 says & (the need of plenty of hedgerow stops)….to answer question though, haven’t looked into Harley motobility as a scheme….just as a trike bike I guess, to see if the Independence of Motorbiking was still possible…..be nice if they did though, (possibly independent dealers might (sic)), but really thinking about it, I bet they don’t…..Think of the cost involved…yeekkks…..

Anonymous
1 year ago

How about 10 steps to turn a broken washing machine into a kick ass “Harley” scooter ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@ tog1 that’s a belter of a idea could take time tho and patience and as today is the “day of rest” for most people sensible enough not to play hide the sausage, in protest (posh voice) one simply cannot be (Yorkshire voice) arsed. As I fixed washing maschine too I’m now struggling for parts, and running out of excuses not to quite rapidly as I waffle on tho (this next parts call misdirection) and confuse the feck out of everyone and sneakyly change the subject…..
How the devil are you both? @redsuki @tog1zenwashinmachineguruandallroundawsomeyorkshIredude What a lovely morning it is not (shuts curtain again) snow ❄️ And ice a Disabled mans best friend It’s cabin fever day with all the kids for me whoop-de-fecking-do

@red-suzuki in reply of ones reply, that’s the problem, fecking corporations and the big wigs that own them, marks and spencer stem ginger and jasmine infused biscuit eating bastards they are. Anyone would think they want to make a profit ?? . They just don’t think about the one disabalist Yorkshireman who has the need for a Harley Mobility scooter ? right this very second and for a second or few yesterday.

red-suzuki
1 year ago

So doubleo7hud, your a member of shield now, & 3 stars for your nearest & dearest….aah….you big softy…..An aside…..When I got my motorbility scooter, had a ride round on motility trike, set up like a Harley (lights, indicators, headlamp, ape style, comfey double seat, handlebars etc….)……to rich for my blood, but unbelievable fun, & boy did folk get out your way…..hey, thought, raid some piggy banks & you never know…..

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@red-suzuki all pots have been pissed in and up the wall in my youth old pal not a bean to my name holding out for the lotto win ?

potter
1 year ago

@red-suzuki my sister has one of those three wheeled scooters, I’m not sure what brand it its. I know it’s not a Harley, her husband has one of those. My sister isn’t handicapped just scared of riding a two wheeled motorcycle and her husband has been riding them his whole life. So she took the classes and got a license to drive one of those three wheelers. They rode the motorcycles to Sturgis one time, she doesn’t like to ride much. Potter

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Teehee @doubleo7hud…:-)….highest wins eh……plenty of pots here, but they all seam to have plants in them……No MS Shift so try this way to communicate…..Hoping for a lottery win also……..now all I have to do is buy a ticket

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Hiya potter….& serious wow, well done sis. Have been trying for hours to get on MS Shift. no network, so hopefully try this was to communicate…not sure what brand the 3 wheeler is either….it was just a thought as have always like the Harley’s…Ho hum…hope all well with your ceramicness…& cold you had has taken a hike & you have had some potting time…Sun finally showed its face today here, bit of a shock after last few weeks of cold & damp…Red

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@red-suzuki if I turn on my vpn I get straight on to shift if it does not work must me coz of traffic??????? Have to pretend I’m in Brussels ?

potter
1 year ago

Red-Suzuki my sister and I went to a Harley dealership during a visit and looked at a three wheeled Harley, very nice but $50,000. I think my others sisters winnings is a scam, they even talked about it on the news. We told her not to give them any info or money, she got upset with us. I guess they make all of the letters look authentic so it’s hard to convince people it is a scam. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.