andy365 03/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Drunk

Hi, All

Need some advice please had a crazy weekend with pain in my neck and chin. GP thinks it’s none A typical Trigeminal Neuralgia. But he isn’t completely sure. This has calmed down a lot and the pain is much less and manageable. I have slept when I can and the fatigue has been very bad but I am suffering now with feeling drunk and unsteady on my feet.
This is not due to being tired it’s a more physical feeling if that makes sense?
I have been asked today if I have been drinking or have they uped my meds.
I have no walking disabilities usually but yesterday my foot felt like it was pointing inward when walking?? But it wasn’t to look at?

Can these things happen without a relapse? Can things just come on or is this just nothing?

I don’t know what’s happening or even if it is happening!!

Wisdom please

Andy

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
2 months ago

Hi Andy,frequently mistaken for being drunk! But I have got used to it over the years, but I am lucky I don’t have any pain attached to it. Being unsteady as well can be a pain in the butt, in fact I have had to replace all ceramics with plastic, bit more of a pain in the butt when you live in the “potteries” and your mum worked fir Wedgwood for 40 years! The feeling your feet aren’t in the right place is normal I have to look carefully at my feet and ‘make’ them go where I want them to, mind over matter?😍

stumbler
2 months ago

@andy365 , all those things are symptomatic of MS. Can these things just come on? Well, yes, they can. MS seems to know no bounds in causing us inconvenience.

So, is this a relapse? Possibly. But, is there anything else going on with your body, e.g. run-of-the-mill infections, or are you going through a particularly stressful situation? All these things can make your MS play up.

Personally, I would contact your MS Nurse and see what they think about this.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.