Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 weeks ago

@dramaqueen . here’s a link to Jane Watts profile page. As you’re already “Friends|”, you can send her a Private Message.

https://shift.ms/members/jane_watts/

dramaqueen
3 weeks ago

Thanks stumbler.

jane_watts
1 week ago

@dramaqueen

I’m howling with laughter but loved your post I’ve been trying to friend request you couldn’t find you.
Have you been off partying again? Lol 😂
I posted looking for you & Mel today Mel immediately friend requested & explained to me how too 🤔🙄 ok so I’ve not grasped the hang of it YET ! Watch this space……
I did Copp eventually how to find you tonight my little grey cells are exhausted haahaa. HERE I AM SANDRA !!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU”D RUN AWAY TO A PARADISE ISLAND. I MISSED BOTH YOU & MEL YOU SCOUNDRELS 😂😂😂 At last the THREE MUSKETEERS (that’s us) are reunited !!! Yipee !!! 😂
Only said to Mel I were worried about you, you hadn’t responded to my post.
I’m seriously hoping you receive this.
Missed you tons. Chat tomorrow xx

jane_watts
1 week ago

@dramaqueen

I’m a bloody genius, just friend requested you.
You’ll have a pile of reading to catch up on, that’s what happens when you disappear for soooo long 😂😂😂

dramaqueen
1 week ago

Hi good to hear from you. Thought I’d offended you as my pets get on my nerves. I know yours don’t. I’m as well as can be expected. Pleased you’ve had fun with your friends. But like you i don’t drink either. I was always the cab. BORING. And now i cant walk sober let alone drunk. However, i do like the taste of dark rum and tons of coke. Started back on baclofen which , makes me a little vaugh until back in my system so im ofski to bed but will speak later. Missed our chats.x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.