Last reply 3 years ago
Do We Really?

…have to log every automated acknowledgement of new friendship on the “What’s going on” page thereby knocking off potentially interesting posts from the opening page that took time and thought to author? We not only may deprive the author of starting a good dialogue, but it makes a great blog full of great people sharing really useful experiences and information look rather ordinary with consecutive automated notices of friendships. I am not sure what the logic was. Has anybody else thought about this?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 years ago

@mbrsinc , the “What’s Going On” tab will tell you everything that is going on. In that respect, it does what “it says on the tin”.

If you are solely interested in member updates on the forum, I would suggest following the “Speakeasy” tab, which provides three sort options :- “Recently Updated”, “Recently added” and “Most Comments”.

Hope this helps. 😉

Anonymous
3 years ago

Force of habit! As a software engineer, I always looked to improve such things. 🙂

stumbler
3 years ago

@mbrsinc ,

Q. How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. None, it’s a hardware fault!

😆

Anonymous
3 years ago

@stumbler, Didn’t you hear? The hardware engineer and software engineer are now friends. 🙂

stumbler
3 years ago

😆 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.