Last reply 4 years ago
diagnosed a year today

Well guys today is my 1 year anniversary, ive had the biggest roller coaster of my life so far.. ms diagnosis, ex left me 2 months later after 7 years, employers demoted me, moved out of my home back to parents!! It’s been a nightmare disaster, ive suffered massively with depression and anxiety.. but a year down the road and all I can say is thank you to this amazing site and amazing people who have guided me through this dark place this year. Thank you so much, ms ain’t all that bad, it’s definitely not what I thought and i am more positive than I have been all year and that’s all thanks to everyone on here…

Feel like I shud celebrate lol 😀

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

judy-gy
4 years ago

Wow,how great it. Is to read this. I was asked by relatives, what the name of the site was I rated. Today I was thinking of making up a card with a link to here, for the “inflammatory” clinic I got my diagnosis from. Well anyway, go you, jx

northernlass
4 years ago

Hi @catfight .. wow what a year you have had.. but so nice to read you are in a more positive place now.. onwards and upwards then.. what do they say “what doesn’t kill us…..” Best wishes 😀

edwardsummerfield
4 years ago

Really nice to read that, sounds much more positive ! Makes me worry in some ways haha but overall you seem much more in control hope things keep improving good luck.

stumbler
4 years ago

Is it really 12 months already, @katfight? 😉

katfight
4 years ago

Hi everyone, yes it’s been a year wow! I found this amazing place by accident as I searched frantically through the internet looking for help in Feb. Honestly I felt lost and scared and now I sometimes feel scared but never lost, this place is truly a god send x

graham100
4 years ago

Happy anniversary. Sorry forgot the card.

cassandrams
4 years ago

@catfight. THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts with us – it’s great to hear that the community have been of such support to you. Long may it continue 🙂

@judy-gy, we’re currently collecting names to help us spread the word about Shift.ms – we can send you some leaflets in the post to share at your clinic. If you click on the link below, it’ll take you to the form where you can enter your details. Thank you!

https://shift.ms/spreadtheword/

tabbycat
4 years ago

@ catfight I am glad things are feeling a bit better a year in. I’m nearly two years to the day of dx and also found this place by chance.it really has been a god send for me too, so many knowledgeable and kind people who put things in perspective . I am so pleased to be still functional. Things have slowed down and work is getting to be more of a problem, but basically I am much better than I imagined I would be two years ago when I thought the world had come to an end. There is life after dx and thst is something I hope we on this site can pass on to the new comers to the club that no one wanted to join! Here’s to the next year!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.