Last reply 5 years ago
Devics Test Results

Some of you won’t know, but a few will that I was tested for NMO (devics) recently.

Anyhow the results came through today:- Negative

Thank Goodness! 🙂

Looks like they are sticking with the MS diagnosis now they have ruled that out.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 years ago

That’s great news, but why did they worry you like this in the first place…………
We’ll never know!
🙂

cameron
5 years ago

Get back to living!!! Great news, have a big cyber-hug. xx

janep
5 years ago

Phew! That’s great news! 🙂

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Thanks for the comments all.

Stumbler, yeh it was a scary not knowing. I’m glad that ones ruled out now.

xander
5 years ago

🙂

stumbler
5 years ago

@f3ng5hu1, I’m just confused why it was even suggested in the first place! We all know that stress is a bad thing, so why did the medical profession suddenly put you under a lot of stress?
I’d love to hear their rationale?

IANG
5 years ago

WHEN MY PROBS FIRST STARTED I WAS TOLD I HAD DEVICS DISEASE THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO NOW AFTER MY LAST RELAPSE ITS MS…..IAN G X.

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

@IANG omg! They had you thinking it was devics for 9 years! That seems way out of line by any reckoning.

@stumbler I think the neuro lady just wanted to rule that out. Looking at the confusion in different cases though I would say it would be easier if they did this test for everybody before confirming an ms diagnosis rather than a year later as they did with me.

IANG
5 years ago

3ng5hu 1 they thought it was devics because i was just having probs with my eyes so i can understand where the neuro was coming from then my last relapse i lost the use of some sight some speech my arms and legs too so then was told it was ms…..ian g x.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.