jasfromtas 17/01/13
Last reply 5 years ago
Dearest friends in the United Kingdom.

Dearest friends in the United Kingdom.

“Warmest” salutations.

Firstly, may I hope this finds you well, suffering as you do now from low temperatures, poor weather, impaired vitamin D availability, and seasonal changes likely to hermitize even the most mobile of citizens. My thoughts are with you.

Secondly, I would like to assure you, (in case you were worried I would become an illegal immigrant), that in no way am I envious of your circumstances, despite my current hermit like state induced by temperatures of 42’C.
And to clarify; I do not blame or criticise my forefathers, dubious as they were in character, moral standards and social etiquette, for my current unenviable situation. Their behaviour, which may have been considered homicidal, murderous or even immoral by the standards of the day, lead to their swift and free passage to the Great Southern Land that is Australia.
That all should have been so lucky.

With “warmest” regards,

Jasmin, the Brainy Bunch, T1-2 Terry and Cervical Steve.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 years ago

And, salutations to you too.

No-one should be held responsible for the deeds of their ancestors. That’s all historical now.

We’ll take care in our low temperatures, if you take care in your high ones.
😉

reddivine
5 years ago

Can’t decide whether this is humour, irony or taking this p***!
Well salutations fron the UK, with snow on the ground and sub zero temp. We’d post you some but its too snowy to get to the PO….

jasfromtas
5 years ago

A bit of all three I think, but meant with kindness 🙂 heat intolerant day +++ but then the world is perfect for no one, hey?
Sending smiles, good thoughts and global warming you way (snort! As if would wish that on anyone)
😉 Jas
P.s. wish you could send me some snow, I’ve never seen any

hugmachine
5 years ago

Snow is over reated! it looks pretty as long as no one steps on it or touches it in any way. As soon as we do it turns to slush which is a horrid, slushy grey substance which splashes anyway.

As for your ansestors you should be happy they were banished to such a sunny land. Hundreds of years ago my ancestors moved to scotland cause ireland wasnt cold or wet enough for them! idiots!

Keep hydrated and soak up all that nice vitamin d.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.