Last reply 1 week ago
Dear Mr Sunshine

Dear Mr Sunshine,

I’m writing to complain about you and the fact that even tho I need my Vitamin D, I’m now bored of being baked to death by your rays. As a dedicated sun dodger I have done your job for you and found a solution to my complaint (solution to follow at the end of my angry rant and waffleing on like a tit).

I live and have stayed in England on the premise of it being “a little bit nice” every nown again. The heat that you are creating has not only scrambled me eggs but it is trying to take away my legs too this is not acceptable.

I sincerely mean that I now think your taking the p*ss and the only solution I can muster is for you to take that fecking hat of yours, shove it up thi thasshoyal, eat sh1t and feck you in each eye at least twice you big yellow looking ****.

Cheers

DoubleOHUD

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
2 weeks ago

Please feel free to add your say and tell that smug looking get to eat sh1t. Just listen to this for inspiration 😂

Bloody song 😡

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I’m probably one if the few that actually feels alot happier and healthier with the sun and heat so please don’t wish it away just yet lol!

chezy17
2 weeks ago

Of not if lol

stumbler
2 weeks ago

Hear, hear, @doubleo7hud . 😉

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I must ne abnormal cos I love the sun and warm weather lol

julesds1977
2 weeks ago

@doubleo7hud

I’m with you on this one!! Since when do we get summers hotter than the fires of hell in England?? I feel like I’m a bloody vampire! MUST. KEEP. OUT. OF. THE. SUN… Even if it was like 23 degrees it would be a whole lot better!!

doubleo7hud
2 weeks ago

@chez17 it’s 3-1 so far duck 🦆

@julesds1977 he he he vampires that walk like zombies we’d all catch sweet feck all apart from colds 😂

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I just don’t see the heat as a bad thing…may be I’m the small percent that benefits from being in the 🌞. Or maybe the world is being overrun by vampires 😂😂😂!

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@chezy17 , do you fancy popping round for a bite, then we can discuss the problems with the heat?! 😉

jas64
2 weeks ago

https://youtu.be/a6tKJvW0WDP4

Check this link out – she’s not a fan either !!! You really should write a book – it would be a best seller ! Thank you for another LMAO !

holly12345
1 week ago

@doublep7hud

Yes F**k this heatwave it’s killing me!!!!!!!!! Ihave a 1 to 1 relationship with my fan at the moment 😄
My face sweats within seconds of moving NOT attractive 😩
I DREAM OF SNOW ⛆⛄
Rebecca x

chezy17
1 week ago

@ stumbler 😂

Trust me to be the opposite, me to a T 😂😂! Sorry it’s affecting you all though, I’m just the polar opposite. The cold weather is when I hurt or least the only time my MS plays up, well despite being tired lol! I love the snow and being out in with the munchkins but it makes me ache lol!

I best enjoy the 🌞 whilst I can then lol!

stumbler
1 week ago

@jas64 , unfortunately your YouTube link doesn’t work. 🙁

@chezy17 , you can’t please all the people all of the time, you just try to please some of the people some of the time!

So you don’t fancy a bite then? 😉

And what’s all this about Mr. Sunshine? The way it blows hot and cold throughout the year, it must be Ms. Sunshine at least!

And, after that comment, I have my hard hat on and I’m running for cover…………. 😉

jas64
1 week ago

Try searching you tube with ‘ woman complaining of heat ‘ I hope that works coz it’s well worth seeing ! Myself can’t wait for fall – the heat drains my energy

stumbler
1 week ago

highlander
1 week ago

Hi @doubleo7hud,
Please let the Sun stay out, just one more day!
I’ve got a lot of washing to put out and the wife will make my life hell if it’s not dry!
I’ beg you…
Keep smiling

chezy17
1 week ago

Haha I think I must be abnormal then, explains a lot really lol!

Oh, yes I need to have my washing dry before I take the kids camping…well that’s one person that wants the sun to stay lol!

jas64
1 week ago

That’s the one ! Luckily my central air is working well so all good – just started on Alertec – day 3 so not sure yet if it’s helping as my sleep has been crap due to spasms in leg , restless legs etc

doubleo7hud
1 week ago

@jas64 that’s the one that vidio but I’m yorkshire and more tetchy 😂

@highlander fair point matey the fecking washing, but there’s cloths dryers or that giant cheese grater type thing (washboard?????)

Still 3-2 to the sun dodgers/zombie vamps, KMA sunshine and KMA Multiple SclerosARSE.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.