Last reply 1 month ago
Deanna is the name and M.S is my pain.

Well I’m in ontario and its fall and getting closer to winter I am having so much trouble, I’m having problems with my vision and everything else. Any advise I’m pretty new to this I’ve only been with m.s for 4 years please help thank you . From deanna.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
1 month ago

Deanna are you taking any DMT’s or talk to your MS nurse lately? Potter

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @deanna_mckinnon and welcome.

Life-impacting relapses are usually treated with a bout of high dosage steroids, to expedite your recovery.

So, contact your medical team to advise them of your present problems.

grandma
1 month ago

Hi @deanna_mckinnon, I’m one of the old codgers, have had the beast for 25 rears was on Avonex for 23 and just started Tecfidera this yr. now spms, but not complaining, they told ne when I was dxd that rrms would become spms in 10-15 years, it took 23 . Cold, obviously keep warm, if your eyes are playing up as Stumbler says check with your ms nurse/ euro. I realise that your in Canada and distances can be huge, here in the uk we’re lucky because nothing is that far away. We all know that stress makes a huge difference, so even though it’s easy to say, but don’t worry about it, stress will make things worse.. We’re always here for a natter, a moan, a celebration, a rant, whatever, we don’t judge and rememberwith ms there is no such thing as a silly question,😍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.