rubeus7777 08/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Day to day basis…

Besides my symptoms from MS the whole lifestyle change to me is just as complicated as the MS… People support and love you still, but inside you don’t feel the connection because things has changed so much, that you can’t help but think? Is it me or do they have there own chain of events going on…? There is hope believe, I just miss the way things used to be, it’s already hard.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

peterfrancis
2 months ago

Yeah the whole lifestyle change is tricky and hard to get used to. You’ll often find that the people you rely and depend upon to provide assistance do have their own issues and things going on but, in comparison to dealing with MS it’s all usually trivial crap.

rubeus7777
2 months ago

Yeah you’re right and you just need to grow from it and find a new lifestyle.

@peterfrancis thank you for your response, it’s just one of my sad days.

peterfrancis
2 months ago

We are all entitled to sad days dude.

stumbler
2 months ago

@rubeus7777 , we all have to go through a grieving process, when we learn to say goodbye to the person that we used to be.

Acceptance of this diagnosis may not happen quickly and may involve various emotional phases until we get there. So, be patient with yourself.

rubeus7777
2 months ago

@stumbler, thank you so much and you’re right. I have to just get past this phase and grow then get out of my head.

edmontonalberta
2 months ago

@rubeus7777

Things change as life goes on – MS or no MS…

Almost nobody keeps their friends from Grade School. From High School I keep in touch with a handful; have only gotten together with one once over the past five years. Unlike most, I make it a priority to get together with people I like so there are about a dozen from University I see every now & then. It helps that we all play Slo-Pitch & other sports – good excuse to get together over the summer while they have been busy raising their children.

Those I met through political campaigns are all gone. Those I met through my many dozens of jobs – all gone… Everyone’s life keeps changing – good people vanish as time goes on.

I lose no sleep over this – it is a part of life’s journey,..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.