Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Glad you explained that, means a different thing altogether to me made me giggle tho thanks. Iv not tried ether meaning sure both is handy 😂

mmhhpp
1 year ago

dirty blood? What the h…. is that?

stumbler
1 year ago

Apparently, Dirty Blood

“can mean multiple things, it is commonly used to describe a skin condition. Usually when the blood cells are not able to load their poison and toxins through the Kidneys. Your body will use the skin instead.”

melissa-g
1 year ago

It doesn’t actually remove blood, but pulls it to the surface. I’ve had it done once or twice and found it uncomfortable!

melissa-g
1 year ago

Also it was done by my chiropractor and was supposed to help with a painful area

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @lemtrada-uk i had it done by an acupuncturist, probable about 5 years ago now. I quite liked it and it’s great if you feel a cold coming on as it stops it. (Well it did for me). Nowadays I’ll take echinacea for that! I reckon if you had it often it would probably have an effect. It helped with my fatigue because I was lying down 😂 Give it a go

stumbler
1 year ago

There’s a bit of a warning about Echinacea here :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/echinacea

red-suzuki
1 year ago

ummm eeeekkkk….. have Echinacea’s (White, Yellows, pinks) growing as plants….lovely flowers, bees, flutterbye’s love um……urm, though, just had thought they could be a different kind to what @vickivictoria uses, & on the MS Trust site description @stumbler mentions…..will handle with care, from now on though….. 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.