Last reply 1 year ago
Cupping

Has anyone tried cupping? The purifying of our blood and removing the dirty blood, made more popular by the swimmers in last years olympics. Cupping is really suppose to help with fatigue and concentration

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Glad you explained that, means a different thing altogether to me made me giggle tho thanks. Iv not tried ether meaning sure both is handy 😂

mmhhpp
1 year ago

dirty blood? What the h…. is that?

stumbler
1 year ago

Apparently, Dirty Blood

“can mean multiple things, it is commonly used to describe a skin condition. Usually when the blood cells are not able to load their poison and toxins through the Kidneys. Your body will use the skin instead.”

melissa-g
1 year ago

It doesn’t actually remove blood, but pulls it to the surface. I’ve had it done once or twice and found it uncomfortable!

melissa-g
1 year ago

Also it was done by my chiropractor and was supposed to help with a painful area

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @lemtrada-uk i had it done by an acupuncturist, probable about 5 years ago now. I quite liked it and it’s great if you feel a cold coming on as it stops it. (Well it did for me). Nowadays I’ll take echinacea for that! I reckon if you had it often it would probably have an effect. It helped with my fatigue because I was lying down 😂 Give it a go

stumbler
1 year ago

There’s a bit of a warning about Echinacea here :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/echinacea

red-suzuki
1 year ago

ummm eeeekkkk….. have Echinacea’s (White, Yellows, pinks) growing as plants….lovely flowers, bees, flutterbye’s love um……urm, though, just had thought they could be a different kind to what @vickivictoria uses, & on the MS Trust site description @stumbler mentions…..will handle with care, from now on though….. 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.