Last reply 2 months ago
Crutches – eeek!

Hey guys!

Hope your all well. So today at physio I’ve been given crutches, I knew my walking was getting steadily worse but it still took me by surprise. I had Lemtrada in Feb and it’s been a rather rocky road so far.

Anyway, I’m all over the place with these crutches! I don’t think I really took in all the instructions from the physio. Does anyone know of good videos online that I can check out?

Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@rainbow , if they’re forearm crutches, this might help :-

watsoncraig
2 months ago

Physio gave me an elbow crutch and with it I am also all over the place. I have ataxia (lack of co ordination) which makes managing a crutch a tad unpredictable and I have, in the last few days, been advised to try a rollator.

rainbow
2 months ago

Thanks for the video @stumbler, yeah its forearm crutches.

@watsoncraig i know who would have thought it would be so complicated lol I felt like a right muppet not understanding. I hope you get on better with your rollator. But think im getting there, hope so anyway. Ive got a review in two weeks. I was planning on going back to work next week as well. Not sure now, will need to see how it all goes.

Thanks guys!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.