gav-test 22/01/13
Last reply 5 years ago
Cookies, the 'cure' for depression

I hate to throw around work like ‘cure’ when it comes to serious subjects, but I feel a lot better about myself now after my binge 🙂

I just hope I’ve not overdosed on chocolate chips…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

bamelia
5 years ago

Send some my way! YUM 🙂

msue62
5 years ago

I fancy scones with jam and cream right now. X yummiest of yummy. X

Lillylilly
5 years ago

I would imagine chocolate is the ACTUAL cure for depression. The cookies were just a nice little package it came in 😉

Anonymous
5 years ago

Hmm. Yeah, I get that. It only seems to last whilst the food lasts, but hey, as long as you’ve got a lot of food…

bubblesgalore
5 years ago

i do know that my stodgy sugary intake has increased… sugary cake… danish pastries/chelsea buns/doghnuts/yum yums… im not interested in biscuits… just sugary stodge… [i have been dreaming of a family bag of revels today so there goes the chocolate theory lol] xx

darrenl
5 years ago

Just to reassure you Gav, I don’t think it’s possibly to overdose on chocolate chips.

My current chocolate ‘vehicle’ are mini eggs – cant resist them!

reddivine
5 years ago

Double edged sword this! Cold weather, one thinks “lets have a cuppa….and a cookie..”, then wowser, I’ve gained a few lbs and THATS make me depressed…..

Gav
5 years ago

@reddivine I know I’m going to put a lb or two on and i don’t care 😉

reddivine
5 years ago

Ag but yr a BLOKE and we wimmen are allowed to TRY and improve ourselves. Mind you, every lb you gain is another lb to self propel in da wheelchair! There is a cunning plan to my attempt to lose weight……(evil laugh)

loulou
5 years ago

when Im fed up I seem to have a craving for gorgeous juicy garlic bread and parmesan on EVRYTHING!

kraheera
5 years ago

I like food period… so… at the moment, I’m munching on my leftover stew from last night. It’s even better than it was then, and I am content.

kirstyscotland8
5 years ago

Mmmmmmm. Coooooooookies. Potato Scones always cheer me up 🙂

gav-test
5 years ago

Mmm, potato scones…*drools* 😉

cwpeace4
5 years ago

Cookies are my favorite as well. Just ordered 10 boxes of girl scout Thin mints! I will have to hide them 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.