4 years ago
Cookies, the 'cure' for depression

I hate to throw around work like ‘cure’ when it comes to serious subjects, but I feel a lot better about myself now after my binge 🙂

I just hope I’ve not overdosed on chocolate chips…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Send some my way! YUM 🙂

I fancy scones with jam and cream right now. X yummiest of yummy. X

I would imagine chocolate is the ACTUAL cure for depression. The cookies were just a nice little package it came in 😉

Anonymous

Hmm. Yeah, I get that. It only seems to last whilst the food lasts, but hey, as long as you’ve got a lot of food…

i do know that my stodgy sugary intake has increased… sugary cake… danish pastries/chelsea buns/doghnuts/yum yums… im not interested in biscuits… just sugary stodge… [i have been dreaming of a family bag of revels today so there goes the chocolate theory lol] xx

Just to reassure you Gav, I don’t think it’s possibly to overdose on chocolate chips.

My current chocolate ‘vehicle’ are mini eggs – cant resist them!

Double edged sword this! Cold weather, one thinks “lets have a cuppa….and a cookie..”, then wowser, I’ve gained a few lbs and THATS make me depressed…..

@reddivine I know I’m going to put a lb or two on and i don’t care 😉

Ag but yr a BLOKE and we wimmen are allowed to TRY and improve ourselves. Mind you, every lb you gain is another lb to self propel in da wheelchair! There is a cunning plan to my attempt to lose weight……(evil laugh)

when Im fed up I seem to have a craving for gorgeous juicy garlic bread and parmesan on EVRYTHING!

I like food period… so… at the moment, I’m munching on my leftover stew from last night. It’s even better than it was then, and I am content.

Mmmmmmm. Coooooooookies. Potato Scones always cheer me up 🙂

Mmm, potato scones…*drools* 😉

Cookies are my favorite as well. Just ordered 10 boxes of girl scout Thin mints! I will have to hide them 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.