Last reply 2 weeks ago
chil-boy?

Anyone else received a friendship request from the above..only he wants friendship and a chance to meet me..which might be a bit tricky as he lives in the US of A!!!
Stumbler…can you keep track?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@jo-barchi , already on my radar.

I’m highly suspicious, but apart from sending out a load of Friend Requests, they haven’t done anything wrong…………… yet!

There’s been a bit of concern already from other members :-

https://shift.ms/forums/topic/chiboy_best

vixen
2 weeks ago

@jo-barchi, a number of us have deleted the request only to find the request pops up again…..

bradydenise
2 weeks ago

Omg I accepted it yesterday as I’m new to this site n didn’t not want to I’ll b deleting
Thanks x

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@bradydenise , don’t worry too much. The only think that can happen by accepting a Friend Request like this is that you might receive a subsequent Personal Message.

This Personal Message will try and get you to divulge your email address, by accepting their invitation to email them.

So, you can refuse to respond to the Personal Message, or unfriend them.

So far, there has been no activity from this user since they joined.

potter
2 weeks ago

I always check out the person who has made the friend request. Some don’t fill out any personal information, others put in info that doesn’t add up. If I have the time I will see if they have posted or been involved in a conversation. I also got a friend request from him that seemed off. Potter

bradydenise
2 weeks ago

Ok grand thanks x

stu09
2 weeks ago

I did now deleted

wendyhills
2 weeks ago

I’m getting friendship requests that I keep rejecting. 3 today alone 2 yesterday He’s becoming a nuisance making me feel really uncomfortable 😮

rotherhamdave
2 weeks ago

I accepted him then cancelled him. He tried friending me again. Not this time tho. Goodbye

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.