Hello, advice please… my nephew has chickenpox and I’m due to see him on Sunday. I have been on Tysabri for a year. Will I be okay? I had chickenpox when I was younger, but I’ve read shingles is a concern..
Anyone else faced this dilemma? I can keep my distance if necessary, just need to decide if plans need to change. I don’t get to see him very often so hoping it’ll be fine.
Advice would be appreciated!