Last reply 2 months ago
Chest Pains

Not sure if this symptom is related to MS but I’ve been having chest pains on the left side of my chest. Sharp pains under my breast and they’re just shocks cause they’re never on going. They hurt pretty bad but I can’t even begin to imagine what it could be😕 and this has now been happening at least 2 times a day for 2 weeks. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

grandma
2 months ago

See your gp and or ms nurse quickly. It might be your ms but it might not and might be the dreaded heart. Get it checked out quickly just in case👹🥊😍

stumbler
2 months ago

@imagwms , it may well be the “MS Hug”, aka banding.

There’s some details here :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ms-hug

However, if you have any concerns, see your Doctor, to rule out anything non-MS.

leogirl
2 months ago

@imagwms.

This could be related to digestive issues. I see you were/are having problems with constipation.
I have constipation problems for the last few years and other digestive problems. I get pain and tightness under my left chest/ribs. Sometimes it’s in the right. Definitely get it checked by your doctor. When this started first I used to get sharp gas pains in this area.

jreberg74gmail
2 months ago

@imagwms thanks for posing the question. I never thought that was part of ms. Does your pain ever feel like your chest is full of broken glass making it painful to breath? I had this 20 yrs ago and the dr. Told me it was normal for my age….. I was 20. I wonder if this was ms related??? If so, i have had this for a long time.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.