Last reply 1 year ago
Chest pains

Hi I’m 22 diagnosed for 3 years just wanted to know if anyone else gets random chest pains stinging/ dull pain intermittently. I’ve been checked for my heart numerous times and they all come out ok just wanted to know if this was a MS symptom or could this be apart of my anxiety and stress?? Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi
Yes I have had same sort of chest pains & I too thought it was heart attacked but no, thankfully
what is it don’t know either but I have also considered it’s stress releated, let’s face it not knowing what you’re body will do next can be pretty stressfull but after several years you do actually start building up a acceptance, resliance, a WTF, attitude to it all.

TTFN

stumbler
1 year ago

This could be the very inappropriately termed symptom, the MS Hug, aka Banding. More details here:-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ms-hug

lucyh
1 year ago

Yep, I get chest pains too, very often. I called the NHS help-line the first time, as the pain was pretty bad, and it was diagnosed as indigestion (in this case, I’ve had indigestion for years!). The next day my gp explained it was a trapped nerve. After all this time, I’m guessing it indeed the MS hug. Take care, lucyh xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.