zahra 09/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Change in Diet…Where to Start???

I just wanted to attach this video incase there were a few people out there that hadn’t seen it. If you are thinking about changing your diet and not really knowing where to start, Dr Terry Wahls is pretty inspirational and educational when it comes to the different foods we all should be including in our daily lives. Although it may be quite extreme, a lot of it is basic knowledge. Lots of fruit and veg, fish, lamb etc etc. I hope you find it as interesting as I did!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

@zahra great link and summary, whay to go πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Fecks sake I feel guilty for eating a bacon sandwich for me breakfast this morning now or is bacon classed as grass fed animal πŸ˜‚

stumbler
1 year ago

@doubleo7hud , well, pigs eat almost anything, including grass. But, the following probably contains your answer:-

http://animalsmart.org/kids-zone/jr-animal-scientist-e-news/what-do-pigs-eat-

janeb74
1 year ago

Thank you so very much for posting!!!!!!! XoXo

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@stumbler cheers dude found a way round that one fruit grows on trees or plants and grass grows round trees and said plants so bacon is good jobs a bloody good en thanks πŸ˜‚

merfield
1 year ago

Thanks @zahra. Well, I’m up for trying it. What’s to lose? I love a bacon sarny too but if I can improve my lot then it’s surely worth loss of a sarny. If @vickivictoria rates it – it must be good.

zahra
1 year ago

@merfield it is bloody tricky trying not to eat your favourite food, but try not to focus it on it or you’ll make yourself mad, Just try look for alternatives.. like organic turkey bacon maybe to start with? It’s harder to start off super strict so maybe just change up a few things first and then you’ll get into the swing of things! Pork is particularly bad because pigs eat anything, so you never really know what you are eating- but lamb are one of the only animals you can’t force feed, so you get all of the nutrients from the grass they eat, as well as the lean meat! Before last year I refused to eat lamb because I hated the taste of it, but iv since tried loads of different recipes and actually really enjoy it now!

hope1
1 year ago

Hey, thanks for sharing!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.