Last reply 5 months ago
CBD Oil

Hi

I have been struggling with sleep for a few months now and have tried various medications and other remedies but with no real joy. It has been suggested that I try cbd oil at a 10% strength and have just ordered my first lot. I would love to know if others have tried it and what your experience has been. Here’s hoping.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
5 months ago

@hels, are you able to comment on this one? Thanks

hels
5 months ago

@rachelw

Like a baby….try an extra drop if you can’t drift off.

It’s strange though, in the day you’ll find it’ll give you a bit of energy but quite relaxed so I think taking a few drops before bed helps you relax and you drift off nicely.

Cannabis is part of the hops family and hops under your pillow would help you drift off as well 👍🏻

cherish
5 months ago

@hels

Your comment has brought me to Hop Shop online. Cheers 😉

@rachelw

I don’t think I can help with what I do/did.
I get prescribed manmade thc but I was vaping cbd also.
Just recently (altho illegal) my friend who is at uni started his own vape company, and I have been buying weed shots to vape. 2mls for 15quid which lasts me around a week. I don’t do it all the time bcoz of the expense but they are spot on.
No use for you if you don’t smoke though.
And also no use for you if you don’t want to break the law 😂

All the best to you
I hope the cbd oil works for you 😘

hels
5 months ago

@cherish happy hop shopping!

sbb11
5 months ago

I bought CBD oil for nerve damage pain in my arm and neck. I take a half dose during the day for the pain. When I’m moving about the pain isn’t so bad as I loosen up, but at night a take I full dose as laying down makes it so much worse. Not only does the CBD ease the pain but it provides me with an awesome nights sleep.

The only thing I would say is that it is hard to work out the right dosage for you. So test starting with a half dose and seeing how you feel.

Where did you buy your CBD? I’m in the UK and am looking for another place to buy as my current health food shop is closing down 🙁

Saff

grandma
5 months ago

Am I right in saying some GPS will prescribe Cannabis Oil? Does it depend on the ethics of the practise, should I ask my gp and live in hope cos I get free prescriptions cos of the cancer (not sadly because of the ms) all advice greatly received😍

stumbler
5 months ago

@grandma , possibly not CBD Oil, but Sativex is a cannabis-derived spray. It’s not been approved by NICE, but you may have an obliging GP………… 😉

sfrox
5 months ago

I had a bad attack of optic neuritis in January and CBD oil really helped with the neuritis pain. The bonus is it did put me right to sleep. I was taking 10 milligrams once per day, in the evening. Cheers

honeymead
5 months ago

Hi I Have been using CBD oil for A few months now and I find it helps relax me, very helpfull

lightning87
5 months ago

My local vape shop sells CBD oil – is that low strength? Would that even help?

I am not sure about ordering online or where even to start?

I don’t have any permanent symptoms apart from my tingly hand which is more annoying than anything else. Would it help that?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.