Last reply 11 months ago
CBD oil

hey eveyone..hope u all good..
iv been doing something i should of done when i got diagnosed with ms (8years ago). i read omega3 is very good 4 ms..i went out and bought that from holland and Barretts. i asked the lady if she knows of any other supplements etc beneficial for MS and she introduced garlic tablets, turmeric tablets and CBD oil.
have any of you tried these? xx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
11 months ago

@sanajb , you have to be the judge on this, as you can read various positive and negative views. Try them and see if they make you feel better. πŸ˜‰

tog2-0
11 months ago

Vitamin D3 high dose – rocks my world,
so did the many pints of Guinness I digested tonight, but the D3 is probably better for you. hic!

potter
11 months ago

I take Tumeric that has black pepper mixed it it, that is suppose to help it work better. You can buy it in a capsule form. Potter

edmontonalberta
11 months ago

@sanajb

If you want, I will introduce you to my wife – Jos was diagnosed with Lupus 15 years ago; beat it with healthy foods. She is a Goddess preparing my meals!

Omega3 every day unless I have a fish dinner. Garlic in almost everything she prepares. She knows healthy food.

Facebook or email works best…

sanajb
11 months ago

edmontonalberta yes please can you introduce your wife to myself as i want to change my diet and improve my health. xxx

doubleo7hud
11 months ago

@tog2-0 D3 don’t get thee balaxed tho I’d stick wit Guinness πŸ‘

pkeane
11 months ago

Hi all , I have relapsing remitting ms since 2009 and am also a diabetic and coeliac , I’m on gilenya and also taking Charlotte’s web cbd oil it’s a godsend I also take ashwagandha and also drink bucket loads of teas such as fennel , horsetail and also turmeric tea

Before I started taking gilenya for a year I was just taking low dose naltrexone on its own or commonly referred to as LDN and that gave me bucket loads of energy I felt as if I could move mountains ,only slight side effect is possible lucid dreams and I found it hard to differentiate between if it actually happened or was it just the LDN ,good sometimes though the sort of dreams you wouldn’t mind happening in reality πŸ™‚

tog2-0
11 months ago

@doubleo7hud – a little bit of what tha fancy does thee good,

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.