Last reply 2 months ago
CARBON 60 or C60 for fatigue

I have been taking Carbon 60 in olive oil for 6months now. My fatigue levels have dropped considerably in fact i have to remmeber they were once a problem. It is definitely the C60 that does it. i stopped taking it to check and the fatigue came back.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@msorb , this one is a new one on me. A bit expensive, but if it works like it says, why aren’t more people talking about it?

nutshell88
2 months ago

Everything not so popular i trust it more than popular things
Because i hvent seen anyone had made a breakthrough with everything all of us know already

nutshell88
2 months ago

I mean most of the time but not slways

adamframpton
2 months ago

I have just started taking Modafinil for my fatigue but have not noticed any real benefits as of yet. Has anyone else taken this medication and what are your thoughts?

teresapascolat
2 months ago

Yes, a bit expensive I would say too, and it’s a choice among the many extras one has to get…
A wonderful thing or another ‘fake’? And why is it that it’s not talked about?
In any case, @msorb thanks for sharing!

msorb
2 months ago

It is talked about- a web search for c60 and ms brought up some ‘chat.’
It isn’t cheap. I’ve started making it.

I have primary progressive with no official treatments I feel obliged too try whatever I think might work…
LDN removed the uncomfortable tingling.
Vitamin D… why not
Vitamin B7 the early trials have exciting results
C60 has lowered my fatigue.
Plus diet and exercise … healthiest I’ve ever been I’m just really ill!
My mother had the same type of ms and died from it. I have a very clear picture of my prospects with ms and hope to avoid the worst i have seen.
It’s not ‘Bee Sting’ therapy or some kind of occult practice…there is a drop of science in these substances. the same question… How far are you willing to try things out? I did looked into stem cell and CCSVI (the vains in the neck surgery thing) and didn’t go for them…

teresapascolat
2 months ago

I’m more than willing to try it out, when I’ll get the finances necessary. You’re making it yourself? But I wouldn’t trust myself with that! I did try the CCSVI but no changes and no improvement. Stem cells? Not for me. The only good thing has been the diet (WAHLS PROTOCOL, Paleo Plus) and I’m trying to do my best with exercise although there is room for improvement…I’m on vit. B1, B7 and B12. Now I will look into vit. B7 as well. Thank you for the info!

teresapascolat
2 months ago

Sorry, I meant vit. B1, B6 and B12. I already take Biotine which is B7😁

simone2
2 months ago

msorb where did you buy it from?
thanks

msorb
2 months ago

I bought it from https://www.carbon60oliveoiluk.com/store/1-x-100ml-of-Carbon-60-Olive-Oil-p101874030
It’s gone up in price . I got the 3 pack and had the first bottle in a few days then a table soon a day. I make out now so a bit cheaper. After 3 bottles you’d know if it’s for you I think. All best

edited to make the weblink work. (Admin: Stumbler) 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.