dakotahighway 13/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
CAPE BRETON

hello all, I received a friend request from Cape Breton and being new to the site it is gone and would like to touch base with this person – hoping they will see this message …

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @dakotahighway.

I’ve had a look through the current membership and can’t find anyone with the words “cape” or “breton”!

From time to time, we do have people who register with us, who have nothing to do with MS. They’re more interested in scamming/spamming. We remove these people as soon as they are identified, which can cause these “ghost” Friend Requests.

However, any such removed members are recorded and I couldn’t find the person there either. I’m more than happy to dig a bit deeper, if you forward the e-mail notification you received to stumbler at shift.ms.

nikitadawndelorey
1 year ago

Was it me? I said I was from cape Breton on one of your posts lol but I never sent a friend request

stumbler
1 year ago

Does the post above help at all, @dakotahighway?

dakotahighway
1 year ago

yes – thank you stumbler, sorry for the delay in returning your answer, I attempted to get on the site last night and could not – every once in a while I cannot access the site – oh well, all is good now.

Yes Nikita it was you … I thought it was a request but since it wasn’t that is why I sent you a request

stumbler
1 year ago

All’s well that ends well. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.