Last reply 3 months ago
Can't settle…

I had my first MRI on Monday morning. I wasn’t due to have one until end of March April, however all my bloods came back clear and they put me in for the next cancellation which was Monday. I know it’s different for everyone but usually how long do you have to wait to hear back from your Neuro? I can’t really settle. Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

tomsoshi
3 months ago

are you in the uk? Do you have a follow up appointment booked to review the results?

stumbler
3 months ago

@rachiep , I would say that 2 – 3 weeks is about average.

If you haven’t heard after a couple of weeks, then contact the Neuro’s secretary and enquire.

Anonymous
3 months ago

@tomsoshi yes I live in Belfast in Ireland. Technically the UK. I wasn’t given s review appointment as my MRI was a cancellation and they called me to come in for it that morning

Anonymous
3 months ago

Thanks @stumbler that’s what I was going to do. I have developed a new symptom and didn’t know whether I need to tell my doctor or wait until I see my Neuro doctor

stumbler
3 months ago

@rachiep , if you’re seeing your Doctor, there would be no harm in advising them of a new symptom. There’ll tell you whether to advise the Neuro or not.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.