Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

freddygiguere
3 months ago

@bonang1975 Hey I use medical cannibus but I take the oil and it’s high concentrate CBD and almost no THC. If you’re not sure the difference feel free to ask I can explain in details but it has worked wonder for my improvement in the last 8 months

edmontonalberta
3 months ago

@bonang1975

Slowed down in my mid 50’s – quit smoking in my late 50’s. Diagnosed when I was 60… No idea if this is relevant…

stumbler
3 months ago

@bonang1975 , smoking isn’t the best way of taking cannabis.

As @freddygiguere alluded to, medical cannabis is preferable, as you know what you’re getting. CBD Oil is becoming a favoured option…….

simone2
3 months ago

Hi I use cannabis high in cbd with a vaporizer it is amazing for pain,spasms and to help me get a good night sleep, if you get the cbd oil make it is Not below 10% otherwise it won’t work.

briant
3 months ago

Hi I smoke weed to help but it don’t really help you just don’t think that much about the ms it do relax you but my core goes very weak when I’m wasted lol. I just bought some hemp extract super critical 39.0% it’s like a thick paste in a big plastic syringe so I’m going to try it tomorrow has anyone tried it if so could you please let me know how it went

bonang1975
3 months ago

Thanx all for the feed nack. Hope we can get it in australia soon!!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.