Last reply 3 years ago
Cancelling nights out 😣

Hey all xx Had to cancel another night out after I promised my friends I would be there 😣 hoping they understand, don’t think I will have any friends left soon! Feeling crappy!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@sennen , having MS can be isolating………..if we allow it.

Going out can be fraught with logistical challenges, but we have to make an effort. Life happens out there and we have to go out to live it. Unfortunately, not a lot of life will come to us. 😕

Anonymous
3 years ago

I know 😏 it just seems so much safer on the sofa with the husband and a glass of red 😖

stumbler
3 years ago

@sennen , being safe becomes boring. Eventually, we all need a bit of risk and excitement. And for that, we have to go out and find it! 😉

Anonymous
3 years ago

Humph…. 😄😄 I know, next time I’ll go 😁

stumbler
3 years ago

@sennen , preparation is key for any ventures. “Prepare for the worst. And hope for the best”.

So, plan ahead. 😉

PS I got rid of your duplicate post. Don’t want members thinking that you repeat yourself. lol 😆

Anonymous
3 years ago

Ha Stumbler! Thanks 😁 though the husband says I always repeat myself, so used to it 😜

makkymee
3 years ago

Oh no Anonymous I know that feeling all too well but I force myself to get up and get out. A few weeks back I really didn’t want to go out but forced myself. I had such a great night and once I was out I forgot why I didn’t want to be out.

Try and force yourself next time, it’s worth it.

Makky
x

brokendancer
3 years ago

And that’s why I’m sat here in PJs 😉
I make one proper plan each week but not more than once a week or things start unravelling
Sonia x

graham100
3 years ago

Hi @sennen. Aka. Anonymous. I feel ok at home, as soon as we have to go out I start thinking will there be a loo I can get in. Etc. then I feel sick. But force myself and normally fine, the more you stay home the more you want to stay home. Push yourself.

jonesbear
3 years ago

I find myself in the same position always managing to find an excuse not to go out and like @ graham100 feeling sick before going out,but when I do actually go out I do enjoy myself and wonder why I get so nervous about going out. i hope you do get round to going out next time and I hope you do have fun,good luck.

graham100
3 years ago

Hi @jonesbear. Isn’t it strange, all in the mind, when I get where I’m going and I know I can get in the loo easy I’m fine and a lot of the time don’t even use it. Lol. Then start worrying about how long it’s going to take to get home. Nuts. Haha.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.