Last reply 1 week ago
Business travel insurance

Good afternoon all!

I am interviewing for a job where I will have to attend meetings in South Africa, Egypt and Dubai.

I have not had a relapse since March 18.

Has anyone been able to get business travel insurance with RRMS?

Thanks
Rich

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

watsoncraig
1 week ago

Hi @tallritchie

got it as part of insurance with Kingsbridge and have PPMS, don’t know how it would go with RRMS

stumbler
1 week ago

@tallritchie , travel insurance is available to us, but at a slightly higher premium.

You’ll need to shop around to get the best deal…….

watsoncraig
1 week ago

Correction it is with insureandgo and was £254.77 per year worldwide

tallritchie
1 week ago

Thanks for your comments, I would need to be added to the companies policy .. sorry I was unclear, is about preempting questions that they may have

dominics
1 week ago

@tallritchie – I bank with First Direct and have a First Account – monthly fee with benefits. The single biggest benefit is the travel insurance. I am not certain if it covers business travel. I have had it so long I forget. Nonetheless, worth the 15 quid a month fee, just for that. I declared it and I was assessed and it was all good.

They’ve just upgraded the Breakdown from UK to European as well which is another bonus.

The final thing is it is available on our joint account so my wife and I are covered for all these things and mobile phone insurance for 7.50 a month each.

I’ve claimed twice in 5y for phones and they have been brilliant and hassle free.

Br

Dom

tallritchie
1 week ago

Hi Dom,

Thanks for your message, business insurance can only be paid for by your employer.

I only posted in case. MSers had faced this issue.

Rich

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.